- Fixed sounds/music system. - Fun Ironmen can now drop inside Dungeoneering. - Fixed "1 click attack" settings saving. - Added "Rewards List" interface + system. - Added Magma Abyssal Vine Whip to Donation Box. - Added Magma Twisted Bow to Donation Box. - Added Scythe of Vitur to Donation Box. - Added Sagittarian pieces to Donation Box. - Added "View Rewards" option to right click menu for Crystal Chest. - Added "View Rewards" option to right click menu for Legendary Mystery Box. - Added "View Rewards" option to right click menu for Donation Mystery Box. - Added toggle for status bars.
- Reduced the chance to get Legendary box from Mystery box. - Reworked website, vote, store and hiscores pages. - Current players online will show on website homepage (Updated every 5 minutes). - Changed Legendary Mystery box to 200 boss points. - Dragonbone Spirit Shield to 50k blood money. - Drygore Rapier and Longsword to 40k blood money. - Drygore Mace to 30k blood money. - Korasi to 20k blood money. - Blowpipe to 20k blood money. - VLS to 15k blood money. - Pegasian/Eternal/Primordial boots to 35k blood money. - Added experience mode system. - Dragonkin lamp and other EXP lamps give exp depending on your experience mode. - Added 'Ring of Wealth' to 'Ring of Wealthier' to upgrade system for 5% chance. - Added 'Double EXP Ring' to 'Improved Double EXP Ring' to upgrade system for 25% chance. - Added Scythe of Vitur for 200 donation tokens in donation shop #1. - Added Scythe of Vitur drop to custom raids. - Added Twisted Bow, Scythe of Vitur and Toxic blowpipe for a very low chance in Legendary Boxes. - Added fun ironman (+75% droprate boost). - Fun Ironmans can now sell to thieving shop. - Adjusted drop rates for Fun Ironmans, should be able to get more drops than before. - Fun Ironmans now have their own General store at home. - Fun Ironmans can now sell to thieving shop. - Reduced Mutant Tarn's ranged defence. - Removed the freezing ability of Mutant Tarn.
- Added new teleport interface. - Added new status bars. - You can now claim all your earnings in POS in just 1 claim. - Added more items to upgrade system. - Added item stats viewer system.
- Implemented custom raids system. -> Amount of waves, numbers of monsters/bosses per wave and choices of monsters/bosses per wave are changed every week. -> A group can consist of 16 maximum players. -> Monsters/bosses in the raids get 10% more HP, accuracy and damage per player in a group. - Implemented new drops interface + reworked drop rates. - Fixed Dragonkin pet's effect. - Fixed Dragonkin pet's bug.
- Reworked combat system. -> Strength, Ranged Strength and Magic Strength bonuses on equipment bonus screen interface will work properly now. - Reworked Twisted Bow passive effect ( https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Twisted_bow ) - Reworked ::attacks command, should now tell you the proper max hit of your character.
Currently on-going (Will be finished within today):
- Collecting data's from OSRS Wiki regarding npc/boss magic level. - Collecting data's from OSRS Wiki regarding items/weapons proper stats.